Hello-Hello. Welcome back to our new blog. It is Friday, and we want to share another Friday Farmhouse Favorites. This week, I (Mr. LMB), will be sharing some of my current must-have items on the blog. Some of these items are within arms reach almost every second of the day. And we hope that you can find some use in them too. Here we go…
- The very first item on this week’s Friday Farmhouse Favorites, is the Field Notes Notebook [HERE]. I am a dreamer… I typically maintain two notebooks at all time. I carry one in my pocket and have one either next to the night stand or in my laptop bag. Inside you’ll find sketches of builds, random words of inspiration, measurements, product cost and numbers to be shared, to-do lists… and the list could go on.
- Next up, the Leatherman Multi-tool [HERE]. Too many times, I have been in the barn, the milk house, or even doing a little work on the Wagoneer, and having to leave to the workshop to hunt down that screw driver you told yourself to put back in the workshop last time you used it, and then later bartered with yourself to do it at a later time (that you never did). Having this attached to your hip will get you out of many jams, and save you many extra steps on the farm or in the house.
- This next tool is a newer one to my personal collection, and one I am putting on my first favorites list. The Ryobi JobPlus [HERE]. This tool has completely changed a lot of DIY jobs done around the house. This tool has helped notch out switch and outlet holes when we put up shiplap in the dining room and front living room. It also was a big player into some of the demolition in taking out cabinets, and drywall. I think there are a lot of DIY projects this tool can work its way into around the farm and the house.
- Working farm needs working gloves. These Carhartt Work Glove [HERE] are scattered throughout the farm and house, and have been very helpful when handling some rough items, moving some dirty furniture, or giving the farm a little TLC.
- After some hard hours on the farm, you may have to clean up a bit. So throw off the gloves and put on a Jord Wood Watch [HERE]. Jord makes wood watches for both men and women, and it hits home in both a rugged territory and elegant. Being a woodworker, I really enjoy the all wood material and open back mechanism.
Well those are the Friday Farmhouse Favorites. Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Leave a Reply